Hello,
I just purchased Stars In Shadow a couple of days ago. So far it seems pretty cool. However, the font size is very small, especially for me being legally blind. Is there anyway that I can enlarge the font?
I've tried the Microsoft magnifier, Virtual Magnifying Glass, and another one....ZoomIt. But they don't work in game as I have had success in other games. Any help is appreciated.
Michael
Font Size
- Arioch
- Posts: 1409
- Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:56 am
- Location: San Jose, California
- Contact:
Re: Font Size
If you run the game in windowed mode instead of fullscreen mode (in the Options menu uncheck "Fullscreen Mode"), then utilities like Magnifier should work.
-
Saint19
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:51 am
Re: Font Size
Hi,
I tried that as well. But the bottom of the screen is cut off.
I tried that as well. But the bottom of the screen is cut off.
-
Saint19
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:51 am
Re: Font Size
I’ve unlocked and hidden the taskbar so that I can see the bottom of the info screen. But I wish I could resize the window. Oh well.
Michael
Michael
- Arioch
- Posts: 1409
- Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:56 am
- Location: San Jose, California
- Contact:
Re: Font Size
If you're running in windowed mode, you should be able to resize the window.