Harpy eagle mods and last update

A place for discussion of making game modifications.
Hadral

Harpy eagle mods and last update

Postby Hadral » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:02 am

I used to play SiS using the great mods done by harpy eagle. Is the last major update compatible with the mods ?

sven
Site Admin

Re: Harpy eagle mods and last update

Postby sven » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:14 pm

Hadral wrote:I used to play SiS using the great mods done by harpy eagle. Is the last major update compatible with the mods ?

You may need to experiment a bit. Most of harpy eagle's AI mods got officially absorbed into the vanilla game, so his "Strategic AI", "Tactical Combat AI", and "More Varied Research Paths" mods are all already there as a core part of vanilla. However, his balance and UI mods didn't get the same treatment. I would guess that most of them are probably still compatible with game as of the latest update -- but, you may need to do some testing to figure out what's working and what's not.

Hadral

Re: Harpy eagle mods and last update

Postby Hadral » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:14 am

sven wrote:Most of harpy eagle's AI mods got officially absorbed into the vanilla game, so his "Strategic AI", "Tactical Combat AI", and "More Varied Research Paths" mods are all already there as a core part of vanilla.

Great ! Thank you for keeping the game updated. Space 4X are my favorite games. I think I tried almost all of them. Yours in one of my top list, maybe just behind number one Master of Orion 2, with which it shares so many great features.

Return to “Modding”