JohnnyW00t wrote:Very minor things that I thought were barely worthy to pass along:
- Options "autosave every turn" and "autosave every 10 turns" could be mutually exclusive, as selecting both has no advantage over just "autosave every turn".
- Race selection screen - since there is nothing to choose on this screen beyond the race you want to play, so double clicking on a race could auto-advance to the next screen.
- The scroll nub should be hidden or disabled ("grayed out"?) for windows when everything fits, i.e. there is nothing to scroll.
- Clicking above or below the scroll nub doesn't page up/down (or change scroll position) for some windows. This seemed to be true for the windows with the graphical parallelogram nub not the ones with the circle.
- When scrolled to the very bottom, the graphical parallelogram nub looks awkward against the bottom of the scroll area because the angled lines don't "fit" against each other.
- Ship design screen - dragging the icon and dropping onto the text next to the slot should work the same as dropping over the icon next to it.
- Research screen - double clicking on the technology name to the left of the check box should toggle the check box.
etherealblade wrote:Planet Killers anyone?
AzraelRavenwing wrote:maybe Streamline that bottom tab down abit. it seems abit clunky to me.
AzraelRavenwing wrote:Ah I got another suggestion from playing. and this is for the Transports. Say if I get a planet with a secondary race on it, like the Squid looking things, And I want to move them from one planet to another, but it wont let me due to auto chosing the highest population. Id like to be able to select what type of population I want to put in my transporters. Just a thought
rattle wrote:Would be nice if ship design was improved so you are not as limited with 6x this weapon, 3x that weapon but given more flexibility. This is where MoO really shined IMO
Are there any plans?
Users browsing this forum: sven and 16 guests