Ship design : hard to put object in the compartment

General Stars in Shadow Discussion Forum
Bred

Ship design : hard to put object in the compartment

Postby Bred » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:42 pm

Hello,

I am new to this game, I play with gog galaxy (apparently last version 22151 - 4/15/2018), I encounter a "bug", every time I am in the ship design screen trying to customise ship : it is difficult to put the component to a place because the component doesn't stay in the place when I release the mouse button ! and I must try 4/5 time for the object to stay in the compartment...

Am I the only one facing this issue? Hope future patch will resolve this problem because it is annoying to customise ship with that problem..

Thank's
Last edited by Bred on Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Arioch

Re: Ship design : hard to put object in the compartment

Postby Arioch » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:55 pm

I just ran into that too; I reported it to Sven, but he was unable to reproduce it. I rebooted my computer and the problem stopped.

Bred

Postby Bred » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:22 am

Arioch wrote:I just ran into that too; I reported it to Sven, but he was unable to reproduce it. I rebooted my computer and the problem stopped.

Hey :) thank's for the answer, I just rebooted my computer and indeed, the behavior of items are not the same as before. (they stay well in place when puted into a compartment and do not disappear with just one clic on them).

Arioch

Re: [resolved] Ship design : hard to put object in the compartment

Postby Arioch » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:07 am

I'm a little bit concerned that this has happened more than once. Please let us know if it happens again, and if anyone else experiences the same problem, please report it here.

Bred

Postby Bred » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:13 pm

Hello,

Finally the problem occurs again... I've played today and during the same game it seems that it can goes well, or not..

Another thing I find weird, for example, is that on some design I can have a "4xturbolaser" on a compartment with "balanced design" but if I delete the turbolaser and put it again I have only "2xturbolaser"... ant if I choose again "balanced design", the 4xturbolaser come again in replacment of "2xturbolaser"... so if I put certain weapon myself I have less number..

bjg

Postby bjg » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:19 pm

Bred wrote:Another thing I find weird, for example, is that on some design I can have a "4xturbolaser" on a compartment with "balanced design" but if I delete the turbolaser and put it again I have only "2xturbolaser"... ant if I choose again "balanced design", the 4xturbolaser come again in replacment of "2xturbolaser"... so if I put certain weapon myself I have less number..

That probably has something to do with the "RF" option being on or off for that weapon.

Bred

Postby Bred » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:34 pm

[/quote]That probably has something to do with the "RF" option being on or off for that weapon.[/quote]

Ok, thank's indeed, I didn't know I could clic on RF etc to enabled it :)
Last edited by Bred on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

fonzosh

Postby fonzosh » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:19 am

Bred wrote:That probably has something to do with the "RF" option being on or off for that weapon.

Ok, thank's indeed, when I didn't know I can clic on RF etc to enabled it :)

Ohh, Ive also enconuntered this problem and I didnt even think of that solution. Why is it even possible to shut RF of? Shouldnt this be on by default?

Danath

Postby Danath » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:38 pm

fonzosh wrote:Why is it even possible to shut RF of?
To manage power consumption, like all modifiers.

Return to “General Forum”