Gremak Marauder base question

A place for discussion of making game modifications.
akkamaddi

Gremak Marauder base question

Postby akkamaddi » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:07 am

Hello,

I was just wondering:

Code: Select all

[ { type='Garden', size='Medium', pop = { haduir_slave=2, teros_slave=1 }, factories=1, marauder_raiders=3} ]  = 1,
[ {type='Glacier', size='Large', pop = { teros_slave=2, haduir_slave=1}, factories=1, marauder_raiders=3 }]  = 1,
[ { type='Island', size='Large', pop = { human_slave=2, gremak=1}, marauder_raiders=3, factories=2 }]  = 1,
[ { type='Island', size='Medium', pop = { human_slave=1, gremak=2 }, marauder_raiders=3, factories=1 }]  = 1,

I could see the Gremak having their prisons doubling as a slave auction. If I were to add an option with {gremak_slave=1, gremak2}, would there be any odd behavior that prevented this from being added in the first place? Would buying Gremak slaves from the Gremak anger the Gremak marauders you purchased them from?

sven
Site Admin

Re: Gremak Marauder base question

Postby sven » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:51 pm

akkamaddi wrote:I could see the Gremak having their prisons doubling as a slave auction. If I were to add an option with {gremak_slave=1, gremak2}, would there be any odd behavior that prevented this from being added in the first place?

I don't think there'd be anything that odd.

akkamaddi wrote:Would buying Gremak slaves from the Gremak anger the Gremak marauders you purchased them from?

I believe it would anger any Gremak in your own empire, or third-party Gremak empires, but, not the marauders themselves.

Return to “Modding”