Had a crash on the current in-development version (r38808).
Apparently it was triggered by a report about unhappy Harmonized Humans becoming content again - I think the problem is that there's no Chibi for harmonized populations, so the notification icon can't be built.
I worked around it by making a modified version of @MoraleReports.lua that doesn't try to load the correct chibi, it just shows a Human.
MoraleReports crash and workaround
-
AMX
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:41 pm
MoraleReports crash and workaround
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
gaerzi
- Posts: 214
- Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:30 pm
Re: MoraleReports crash and workaround
UsingAMX wrote:Had a crash on the current in-development version (r38808).
Apparently it was triggered by a report about unhappy Harmonized Humans becoming content again - I think the problem is that there's no Chibi for harmonized populations, so the notification icon can't be built.
I worked around it by making a modified version of @MoraleReports.lua that doesn't try to load the correct chibi, it just shows a Human.
Code: Select all
return notification_icons.chibi[report.race] or notification_icons.chibi![remove_race_suffix | report.race]