During my game (that I now can't get back into) I came across these. Using the newest GOG version (second october patch).
* Three Fleet combat. Me and my ally defending against the enemy who attacked my world. We won (well, my ally won...), but the results are the wrong way around. It's showing the enemy fleets under "Lost" and my allies fleets under "destroyed". None of my ships were destroyed.
* The enemy has a fleet of 15 scouts approaching me.... :-/
* The bug where redirecting a fleet makes it go much slower is still there.
* Troopship says embark/disembark COLONISTS, not "Troops"
* Tinkers - A mobile outpost goes to where an enemy (at war) already has a deployed one. I can combat. Two problems:
a) Why? Neither can possibly win.
b) If I enter my mobile output into orbit (of another planet in the system), the combat option doesn't disappear. Combat is impossible.