Stumbled over Stars in shadows

General Stars in Shadow Discussion Forum
Shastar2005

Stumbled over Stars in shadows

Postby Shastar2005 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:05 pm

Hi,

a few days ago Steam had a Si-Fi sale, and so i stumbled over Stars in shadows.
I just felt in love with the graphic style and bought it instantly.
But i did not recognized the game was 2 years old. Yet, i started to play and loved it simple, clean and lovely style, instead of e.g. Stellaris, wich was great at start but its now overloaded with stupid things and wiped out a whole mod area with its updates. Anyway, Stars in shadows is unique and have charm.

But now i see that the game, even if it is so old, still have bugs and minor things unfixed. From the poor manual over ingame "issuess" like "different spelling of System names or that trooptransporters always carrying "civilians" to "there is now "wiki" that tells basic game mechanics.
I wonder if the game is still in develop and further updates and dlc will come or if the game is "finished" and gets no further support.
Would be a pity if it is abandoned.

greetings
"Get off my land."

sven
Site Admin

Re: Stumbled over Stars in shadows

Postby sven » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:14 pm

Shastar2005 wrote:But now i see that the game, even if it is so old, still have bugs and minor things unfixed. From the poor manual over ingame "issuess" like "different spelling of System names or that trooptransporters always carrying "civilians" to "there is now "wiki" that tells basic game mechanics.

Arioch and I both have other jobs, but we're still working on the game in our free time. And there is another DLC being planned.

Please report any bugs you come across. There's a dedicated thread for such reports here.

Shastar2005

Postby Shastar2005 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:42 pm

Wow, i am impressed. Well thanks for the answer.

Stars in shadow must live! ;)
"Get off my land."

spacemarinov

Postby spacemarinov » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:21 am

Shastar2005 wrote:Wow, i am impressed. Well thanks for the answer.

Stars in shadow must live! ;)

STARS IN SHADOW MUST LIVE!!! :D
... such a good game
I hope you didn't lose any body parts on your way over here. Its uncommonly cold outside.

Return to “General Forum”