Thank goodness for the undo/redo button

General Stars in Shadow Discussion Forum
nathanebht

Thank goodness for the undo/redo button

Postby nathanebht » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:11 pm

Hard difficulty, 99 star map and I'm in the lower middle of it. My last turn I must of used the undo button a dozen times to go back to the previous turn.

There are enemy ships attacking from pretty much every direction and way too many lines crisscrossing everywhere. Couldn't see that 2 systems have incoming attacks without progressing to the next turn.

zolobolo

Re: Thank goodness for the undo/redo button

Postby zolobolo » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:03 am

You can deselect default display of all travel lanes to systems in the options menu

After that, select the system you wish to see fleets heading to and only the travel lanes heading there will be displayed

nathanebht

Postby nathanebht » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:49 pm

Thanks for the tip but I'd have to click on each of my systems to see if something was incoming? I have somewhere around 30 systems.

Arioch

Postby Arioch » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:17 pm

Perhaps it would be nice to have a "priority" setting, where lines from incoming hostiles would be shown?

nathanebht

Postby nathanebht » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:06 pm

Arioch wrote:Perhaps it would be nice to have a "priority" setting, where lines from incoming hostiles would be shown?

Or a side notification that there is an incoming enemy fleet. Click on it and it selects the enemy fleet. Fairly important event afterall.

Using the dev branch. I tried using that setting in the options panel and it just turned off the lines. Clicking on a planet didn't make the relevant fleet lines appear.

Return to “General Forum”