More details on the DLC!

General Stars in Shadow Discussion Forum
zolobolo

Re: More details on the DLC!

Postby zolobolo » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:40 pm

I was also thinking on demands regarding war the first time I read that :)

Naturally, any mechanic making diplomacy and the overall the game more difficult is welcome so I am all for them posing harsh demands in exchange for their benefits.. and then stab you in the back ;)

wminsing

Postby wminsing » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:31 pm

So long as they don't ask for your firstborn or that you cut down the tallest tree on the Gaiad homeworld with a herring that will be ok. :)

-Will

nweismuller

Postby nweismuller » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:41 pm

wminsing wrote:So long as they don't ask for your firstborn or that you cut down the tallest tree on the Gaiad homeworld with a herring that will be ok. :)

-Will

Nah, they just need a shrubbery.

SmaugTheDragon

Postby SmaugTheDragon » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:25 pm

I really like the idea of having more unique technologies you can uncover that could really mix up your standard tech order/ship design.

For example you get some really useful ship component blueprint from an artifact but you don't have the reactor tech to equip it so you change your plans around that.

wminsing

Postby wminsing » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:06 pm

Yea I agree, I have a tech research priority scheme worked out that I rarely deviate from, baring some unusual game situation, and I suspect many players have something similar. The tech boosts would be a good way to disrupt that plan in ways that are interesting and will help replayability.

-Will

Return to “General Forum”