Patch Notes for 10 August 2020 (ver. r38774)
Gameplay Additions and Changes
- Improvements to AI judgments about which planets should be offered/demanded when suing for peace.
- Added a "queue refit to recent design" option to the ship refit pane.
- Fix for a bug that was preventing Android colonists from suffering from overcrowding.
- Added a fix for some performance issues affecting older Intel HD Graphics drivers.
- Added a change to improve game stability on older hardware when memory utilization reaches 2GB.
- Starmap star names and ETA text should no longer get smaller when the game is played at low resolutions.
- The zoom level at which fleet icons transition from small ship art to rocket icons now happens at higher zoom-out stages when playing at 4K resolution.