Victory screen?

General Stars in Shadow Discussion Forum
Captain Dohbags

Victory screen?

Postby Captain Dohbags » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:27 pm

Congratulations on your release, I very much enjoyed my first playthrough of SiS. Having listened to your development podcast, I was excited to see what sort of reward I would get for winning and was disappointed when I got....nothing. Just a notification saying "there is no more resistance; the galaxy is ours." Am I missing something or is there something else planned for a victory reward? Again, job well done but this was anticlimactic to me.

zolobolo

Re: Victory screen?

Postby zolobolo » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:39 pm

Yes, something along the lines of a picture showing the winning race with some flavor text: Won the game + switch the music to a winning theme

Usually this combo works well enough, and if you add an overview for the statistics we are already at the highest echelons of 4X games

username

Re: Victory screen?

Postby username » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:48 am

You got a victory screen? I got voted Supreme Leader and then...nothing....the game just carried on allowing me to play as if nothing had happened. You'd think that what SHOULD happen is that all the races that accept the outcome, and indeed, voted for me, fall under my control and the ones who don't form a resistance I have to then stamp out, but, instead, just...nothing at all.

Return to “General Forum”