YES! The Refit quick fix is better than I had hoped!

General Stars in Shadow Discussion Forum
Captainspire

YES! The Refit quick fix is better than I had hoped!

Postby Captainspire » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:31 pm

So after my life has been tossed a huge horrid time I had had a moment to look at SIS and FINALLY saw what I have been hoping for, for well since the game came out! It's perfect guys. Nothing overt, nothing intrusive, its simple and pulls from the existing ship class types I make.

One question there are "action" icons to the right of the devices on the right. I can presume they are supposed to mean Beam, mass weapons, missiles...but im not sure about some. Is there an identification of what those small icons mean?

Also, sorry for saying, but the Research building image looks close to what the Market image is.

I haven't had a second to play though but I'll get back to you.

bjg

Re: YES! The Refit quick fix is better than I had hoped!

Postby bjg » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:33 pm

Captainspire wrote:... Research building image looks close to what the Market image is.

Indeed. Had (mistakenly) built one instead of another more than once.

Arioch

Postby Arioch » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:31 pm

Captainspire wrote:One question there are "action" icons to the right of the devices on the right. I can presume they are supposed to mean Beam, mass weapons, missiles...but im not sure about some. Is there an identification of what those small icons mean?

They're color-coded classification icons to match those on the hardpoints to the left. (Select "Clear All" from the Hardpoints dropdown if you don't know what I mean.)

SilasOfBorg

Postby SilasOfBorg » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:37 pm

Today I accidentally mass refit all of my Destroyers into Exporation vessels by accident. :)

Return to “General Forum”