First win

General Stars in Shadow Discussion Forum
Barmaleykin

First win

Postby Barmaleykin » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:26 am

Amazing game. Thanks. I like this game. :) :) :)

I conquered all galaxy and won. I think so, cause nothing changed when last faction was destroyed :) .

And here is my first impressions.
(I apologize, English is not my native language)

1. Absolute, fantastic efficiency of point defense weapon. Fighters, bombers, missiles, torpedoes are absolutely ineffective. Destroyers, cruisers, battleships… all of them like air balloons vs my point def spaceships with 2-3 engines.
For example: Phidi’s heavy carriers fleet with awesome bombers firepower lost their advantage when meeting 1-2 ships. They can do nothing. Really.
2. Long range weapon is not really long range weapon. You will shoot once or twice, hit enemy’s shields and you are welcome into the «PD zone». Look point 1, my friend. The battle map is too small and ships are too slow for maneuver
3 The SP (shield piercing) mode is not working. All my kinetic weapon had only «green» damage anytime. What am I doing wrong?
3. Dread stars. The ultimate weapon. You can’t destroy planet. Arrrghhhh :evil: .
4. Terraforming. An opportunity to use this technology appears too late, and you have a little bit of planets in the galaxy to terraforming for your environment.
5. The races are too different, but the ground combat units is the same. Human’s battlemecs in the Phidi oceans or in the Garnak’s swamps…. This is strange. And if you can realize the ground combat depending on the environment... mmmm.
6. Garnak marauder’s fleets… They have only one planet without mines. But They have 25+ battleships at a late stage of the game...
7. Peace-loving traders Phidi captured the entire galaxy and enslaved all other races :D :D .

Return to “General Forum”