Bug? Extreme delay & Fleet Can't Right-click(Path)

A forum for chatting about in-development game features.
Jem

Bug? Extreme delay & Fleet Can't Right-click(Path)

Postby Jem » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:25 am

#1 Extreme delay starting new game after victory
After clicking [End game] on the victory screen, I tried starting a new game but it only showed generating galaxy till no end. So I restarted SiS and start a new game and everything was normal.

#2 Many times after [Bombard All]/[Destroy Planet] screen, can't make any fleet go anywhere (right-click to show path to other stars). And I can only get out of this strange 'mode' by (left)click like crazy at blank space until the entire galaxy screen go a slight flicker and things are back to normal. This has been happening since many updates ago.

nathanebht

Re: Bug? Extreme delay & Fleet Can't Right-click(Path)

Postby nathanebht » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:57 pm

Fairly sure that I've run into issue #2 twice in the last few days. Couldn't figure out what caused but believe it did only occur after doing a bomb all.

SgtArmyGuy

Postby SgtArmyGuy » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:45 am

#2 has been around for a while now. I can usually fix it by clicking at some other fleets until I find one that I CAN move (because the bug seems to apply to several fleets once one of them starts bugging).

The UI appears to get stuck on the "right click means cancel" functionality instead of the "right click means move fleet" functionality?

zolobolo

Postby zolobolo » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:58 pm

A workaround that works for me for #2 is to select any affected ship (usually do this for the fleet I have noticed the bug with), and manually click on "Move Fleet" button and send fleet to the destination like that (and not by right clicking on the destination)

Right clicking works for all other fleets after that - quick fix and costs almost no time since the fleet is already selected

sven
Site Admin

Postby sven » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:16 pm

Jem wrote:#2 Many times after [Bombard All]/[Destroy Planet] screen, can't make any fleet go anywhere (right-click to show path to other stars). And I can only get out of this strange 'mode' by (left)click like crazy at blank space until the entire galaxy screen go a slight flicker and things are back to normal. This has been happening since many updates ago.

I think this bug should finally be fixed, as of r38138.

Return to “Testing”