eXpansion/DLC Content

A forum for chatting about in-development game features.
nweismuller

Re: eXpansion/DLC Content

Postby nweismuller » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:45 am

Definitely looking forward to the announcement. Eager to see what's getting improved next.

zolobolo

Postby zolobolo » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:19 pm

This is what I am keeping my figers crossed for from the roadmap (next to the new race announced already):
- Improved Diplomacy: More diplomatic options, better AI, resource trading, more diplomatic events
- New Encounters: more complex Pirate and Marauder behaviors and interactions, more minor factions and space monsters, and new interactions with existing minor races

If these points can/will be pulled of that would be awesome (except for the resource trading part as I have expressed in other threads - that I do not suggest being pulled fo at all :))

DDPD

Postby DDPD » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:50 pm

Arioch wrote:
Uncle_Joe wrote:Do you have a list of the changes other than the Tinkers as a Major?

The official announcement is imminent (should be within the next few days), after which we can talk about the features.

Is it coming at Gamescom?

Arioch

Postby Arioch » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:11 am

DDPD wrote:Is it coming at Gamescom?

No, it was supposed to be announced a few weeks ago, but the announcement has been delayed because the Iceberg folks are busy with Gamescom. The latest is that the announcement is supposed to be next week.

Return to “Testing”