A Humble Request

A forum for chatting about in-development game features.
Devildogff

A Humble Request

Postby Devildogff » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:16 pm

Sven and Arioch,

The game has really improved since you first went to beta in a lot of ways! Keep up the good work! I can tell that this is a labor of love for you two and I'm really excited for the end product!

I have one humble request, if I may: can you please make changing the movement control scheme on the strategy map a priority before you open this up a bit? Clunky interfaces are my personal pet peeve and the need to click "Move" in order to move your fleets on the strategy screen is...awkward :) It's driving me crazy haha!

You can promptly ignore this request if you have it scheduled for another time. It's just something for me that gets in the way of having fun. I know, silly, but when every action requires at least two clicks, it starts to get to me. I am petty, perhaps. I'd love to see a right click to move function, but do what you'd like.

Thanks guys. Again, you're doing great work and I certainly won't take any offense if you tell me to quit yapping and that you'll do it when you damn well please ;)

Looking forward to Saturday!
http://www.eXplorminate.co - A 4X Gaming Community

Big Imp

Re: A Humble Request

Postby Big Imp » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:38 pm

I Agree it is very cumbersome to move in tactic/strategic screen.
But besides That, you are making great progress with the game, keep up the good work 8-)

Devildogff wrote:Sven and Arioch,

The game has really improved since you first went to beta in a lot of ways! Keep up the good work! I can tell that this is a labor of love for you two and I'm really excited for the end product!

I have one humble request, if I may: can you please make changing the movement control scheme on the strategy map a priority before you open this up a bit? Clunky interfaces are my personal pet peeve and the need to click "Move" in order to move your fleets on the strategy screen is...awkward :) It's driving me crazy haha!

You can promptly ignore this request if you have it scheduled for another time. It's just something for me that gets in the way of having fun. I know, silly, but when every action requires at least two clicks, it starts to get to me. I am petty, perhaps. I'd love to see a right click to move function, but do what you'd like.

Thanks guys. Again, you're doing great work and I certainly won't take any offense if you tell me to quit yapping and that you'll do it when you damn well please ;)

Looking forward to Saturday!
1. Desktop Corsair 450D Case, X99 MSI mobo, Intel 5820K i7(Hexacore), 16 GB Mem, Nvidia GPU 680 GTX driver v.364.51, Windows 10 Pro
2. Laptop ASUS ROG G751JY, Intel i7 4720(Quadcore), 16 GB Mem, Nvidia 980M(Driver 364.51), Windows 10

sven
Site Admin

Postby sven » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:43 pm

Devildogff wrote:I have one humble request, if I may: can you please make changing the movement control scheme on the strategy map a priority before you open this up a bit? Clunky interfaces are my personal pet peeve and the need to click "Move" in order to move your fleets on the strategy screen is...awkward :) It's driving me crazy haha!

Requests like this are exactly why we've invited you guys into the beta :) I'll move this item up a bit on the priority queue.

Devildogff

Postby Devildogff » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:28 pm

Thank you kindly, sir!
http://www.eXplorminate.co - A 4X Gaming Community

Return to “Testing”