build r (19500) on test

A forum for chatting about in-development game features.
zakblood

build r (19500) on test

Postby zakblood » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:25 am

still on the last few planets of the largest game, will finish it if it kills me,

also glad the launch and release went well, being a publisher spy from the inside i know my turning up wasn't maybe at first welcomed, but it's not the first time it's happened to me and i'd guess it won't be the last and some of you made me welcomed all the same, i was honest and so were some of your replies, but that's all water under the bridge, as i move around onto other projects when and where needed, but hopeful in some small way i've at least helped and have enjoyed the ride along the way and do like the game, played it enough that's for sure :ugeek:

zakblood

Re: build r (19500) on test

Postby zakblood » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:04 pm

game 2085 uploaded, an end game, changed to steam build to finish it off, so tested moving game, continuing game, and game build downgraded and save still working etc

halftea

Postby halftea » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:42 pm

Actually I welcomed your input. Admittedly, I'm not a developer, but it appeared to me that you managed to note a bunch of things I either had mentally overlooked or never managed to trigger in playthroughs. Made the release better for everyone I daresay.

sven
Site Admin

Postby sven » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:51 pm

halftea wrote:Actually I welcomed your input. Admittedly, I'm not a developer, but it appeared to me that you managed to note a bunch of things I either had mentally overlooked or never managed to trigger in playthroughs. Made the release better for everyone I daresay.

It did indeed. Volunteer QA work is a great thing to have, and we're very grateful to have gotten so much of your time.

zakblood

Postby zakblood » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:50 am

thanks for the comments both of you, i'm still testing it now, just moved over to steam, one of the better tests i've been on since i started testing, 20+ years ago, and yes all for free, retired and disabled so have the time that is for sure, i tend to do 7 days a week, and upto 8 to 10 hours a day, as it's a hobby of mine and keeps me busy, mind anyway, as i'm sitting all day every day any way.

look forward to see the progress the game makes and hope the sales have been worth the effort, as you all have worked hard and deserve it.

sent another 500 star 8 race result in yesterday and the first one on steam from me :ugeek:

Return to “Testing”