Server Maintenance

A forum for chatting about in-development game features.
sven
Site Admin

Server Maintenance

Postby sven » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:27 am

In an attempt to avoid a site crash the next time we get a burst of web traffic, I've restructured some of the stars-in-shadow backend services. If I haven't made any mistakes, you should all notice nothing :) But, if you experience any strangeness or bugs while interacting with either the forums, the website, or the updater in the next few days, please let me know.

zakblood

Re: Server Maintenance

Postby zakblood » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:31 am

thanks, might as well post i'm away for xmas also, so no testing for me as i only have the online version, away from the 22nd to the 27th on holiday, so no net access i'm sorry to say, so hope you all have a very happy and merry Christmas and a happy new year, thanks for the chance of letting me test, it's been fun and can carry on asap, when i'm back that is :)

sven
Site Admin

Postby sven » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:03 pm

sven wrote:In an attempt to avoid a site crash the next time we get a burst of web traffic, I've restructured some of the stars-in-shadow backend services. If I haven't made any mistakes, you should all notice nothing :) But, if you experience any strangeness or bugs while interacting with either the forums, the website, or the updater in the next few days, please let me know.

Oh shoot. I just hit the wrong series of buttons, and destroyed the latest version of the forum server. I've just recovered from backups, but, the last 10 hours of posts have been lost. I think that includes 1 from Chasm, 1 from SirDamnALot, and 2 from spitfire_ch. Many apologies.

zakblood

Postby zakblood » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:24 pm

hehehehe :lol:

SirDamnALot

Postby SirDamnALot » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:01 am

ah, there went chasm's thread about EMP VS fusion missiles I wanted to post in :lol:
I reported some loopie missile paths, can do it again this evening.

Return to “Testing”