Here are some findings when playing humans:
- Assault Cruiser button reads: "Disembark Colonists" when Stellar Marines are embarked
- Starvation warning reads: "starvation warnings due to blockades still need to be written up/tested"
- Pop ranking in planets updates again during embarking/disembarking troops - has been deactivated a couple of time but is back
- Exhaust animation for Gremak ships not active. Not intended?
- Destroyed hard points are not shown in tactical battle or ship details menu - thought I saw these in the beta
- Transports of enemy AI do not retreat even when the fleet is destroyed (at least for Marauders - enemy transport just retreated once)
- Reloaded games do not show production queue until something is queued
- Ashdar small craft art is used when designing human star-base
- Star-bases are the same for each race
- No indication if player is blockading the raider base - no ships seem to be produced though during fleet stationed there
- Have not seen an upgrade to maneuvering engine - makes sense to have as component? Though I would find more advanced types with high energy usage and hazard
- Stellar Marines need a touch more bad-assery in my opinion like the Raiders have
They look almost too friendly: Thinking on the pop, commander and science officer art: they are all bruised, rugged, worn-out
- When uploading and disembarking Stellar Marines on a planet where both transports and Assault Craft carriers are present, there is a problem with prioritization. The system will always upload marines to the transports first, which does not make sense, as they do much more good with assault shuttles.
- Additional problem with the above last point, is that each ground unit can only be embarked or disembarked once in a turn (upon further testing it seems to only affect marines). I don't recall this to have been the case before but it hurts the game and does not bring anything to the table. Especially when shuttling Marines between assault craft and transports, there is a lot of unloading and uploading going on due to prioritized transports
- Transports cannot be used for troop transporting once they have been assigned to the trade pool? Is there a reason for this? The text clearly states that they are multi-purposed and can even be used after creation for this.